Active Campus LLC, doing business as All Campus Security, is very happy to announce that we are now open for DIR business. You can now have DIR pricing for your DIY projects.
Any and all qualified buying organizations (any you know who you are!) can skip straight to the front of the check-out line at the All Campus Security website. By joining this program, ACS has contracted to sell to DIR buyers at pre-negotiated, special pricing. This allows public schools and federal, state and local governmental organizations to expedite their purchasing and get straight down to business. No RFP, RFQ or RFI processes required. Your burden has been lifted.
How do you proceed? It's simple:
- Register as an ACS customer by clicking here
- Confirm your email address.
- Contact ACS sales by email or phone with your DIR Buyer's ID.
- Find us as a reseller vendor contact towards the bottom of the page here.
Once confirmed, your registered account profile will be immediately updated to reflect your DIR status. You will be presented with contracted DIR pricing online whenever you visit and log in.
Texas Government Code defines the eligible customers who can purchase information technology commodities through DIR Contracts & Services. They include:
NOTE: Texas Government Code, Section 2157.068 - Purchase of Information Technology Commodity Items: (a) In this section, "commodity items" means commercial software, hardware, or technology services, other than telecommunications services.
- Texas State Agencies, as defined by TGC 2054.003 (13)
- Units of Local Government, as defined by TGC 2054.003 (9)
- Public school districts
- Special Purpose Districts
- Institutions of Higher Education, as defined by TEC 61.003
- Assistance Organizations, as defined by TGC 2175.001
DIR utilizes the eligibility for Assistance Organizations as determined by the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts or the Texas Facility Commission (TFC). For information on establishing eligibility, please refer to the Comptroller's CO-OP purchasing program guidelines or to the TFC program eligibility page.
- Public entities outside Texas, as defined by TGC 2054.0565
Resources for Customers Outside of Texas
Cooperative Contracts is a cooperative purchasing program for technology products and services operated by DIR on behalf of the state of Texas. All the procurement work has already been done for you: vendors have responded and been awarded contracts through a competitive bid process and deeply discounted prices have been negotiated. Learn more about our contracting process.
How Customers Outside of Texas Purchase from Cooperative Contracts
Step 1. Before purchasing the technology you need, you must complete the Interlocal Cooperation Contract (ICC). The ICC:
- Allows controlling law to be the law of your state
- Allows you to define the venue for litigation
- Allows you to define dispute resolution procedures
The ICC enables you to purchase from any contract available through the Cooperative Contracts program.
To complete the ICC:
- Download and fill out the Interlocal Cooperation Contract - PDF (310 KB). Click HERE to see an example of a completed ICC - (2437 KB).
- Email the electronic copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org for DIR's consideration.
- DIR will email a PDF of the finalized ICC to you for your signature.
- One signed original of the ICC must be mailed to the following address. If you would like a signed original of the executed ICC returned to you, provide two signed originals of the ICC.
- Department of Information Resources
Contract and Vendor Management
P.O. Box 13564
Austin, TX 78711-3564
- DIR will return one fully executed copy of the ICC to you for your records if an original signature is required or will otherwise scan the executed ICC and return to you via email.
Information about file formats
Step 2. Once the ICC has been fully executed by both parties, here’s how to search for the IT product or service you’re looking for:
- At the top of this page, enter a keyword term in the search box.
- Once the search results populate the page, select the filter for "All Contracts & Services" under “Content Type”.
- From there, further refine search results by filtering via product type, NIGP commodity code, or other filter categories.
Step 3. To make a purchase, simply issue your purchase order directly to All Campus Security, LLC. (Note: The DIR contract number must be referenced on the purchase order.)